Mumsnet

mumsnet

Thursday 25 October 2012

Well that's the Halloween party regalia sorted - thank you lovely M&S. I know they're a bit pricier sometimes but actually their pinata was cheaper than the big T's and they are doing 3 for 2 on decorations and sweets. Overall, today has produced a rare moment of pre-Friday shopping for me ( I usually do it all online) but I managed a trip to Primark as well. Totally stocked up on gloves and hats for the boys - which will no doubt end up lost in a gutter before the last leaf falls off the tree outside my kitchen window - plus cosy fleece socks, monster slippers, pyjamas and a skeleton outfit. All for under £30.

Talking of lost things a lovely thing happened this week - someone handed in my cash, which I dropped somewhere between my car, the school and the pet shop a couple of weeks back. It was kindly recovered by the lady who picks up the children from school when their parents can't, so she shall be getting a big hug next time I see her. I might even use tongues, (kidding)!

Here is a picture of the first shop to stock my products. It's such a beautiful place, one of those shops you could spend hours in and based in leafy Chislehurst.



No comments:

Post a Comment